Our Journey Raising Two Children with Special Needs

This blog chronicles our life raising two children, Nicholas 15, diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome and Weston 18, diagnosed with Autism/Asperger's/ADHD. It's the ups, the downs, the joys, the sorrows and most importantly, the beauty of living a life less perfect, a life more meaningful.




Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snowvember

I have done nothing but grumble about the freak October snow storm. I am just not ready for another long year of cold, frigid temperatures and slushy, wet snow. Wah, wah, wah......

The boys, on the other hand, are thrilled.

They rifled through my box of last year's snow wear and found jackets, pants, gloves and hats that all seem to miraculously fit. I usually wait until the end of November to replenish the snow gear supply. This year, however, I have been caught totally off guard.

Every day after school, they drop their backpacks and don their ski pants to frolic in the frosty fall freeze.

Ahhhh, to be a kid again.....


 Hard to believe it's November 3!

1 comment:

The Henrys said...

I can't believe you have that much snow already! I am not ready for that either! At least the kids are happy, right?

Post a Comment