Many of you may recall our previous Easter?
When Muffy, our sly Beagle dog, hijacked Weston's entire basket of chocolate Easter eggs. Ingesting chocolate can be fatal to a dog so I had to rush her to the animal hospital where they kept her overnight for observation. After an anxious night and $1600.00 later.....our heisting hound came home shaved and tired. Click here to read the entire story.
In an effort to avoid another trip to the animal hospital, this year we were much more vigilant about hiding the Easter goods. This is very ironic since an insatiable appetite and strict food security measures are usually reserved for our youngest son, Nicholas who is diagnosed with Prader Willi Syndrome.
In our house, this Easter, it is Muffy, not Nicholas who requires our constant supervision.
Happy Easter to all our readers.
May your holiday be happy!