Our Journey Raising Two Children with Special Needs

This blog chronicles our life raising two children, Nicholas 14, diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome and Weston 17, diagnosed with Autism/Asperger's/ADHD. It's the ups, the downs, the joys, the sorrows and most importantly, the beauty of living a life less perfect, a life more meaningful.




Friday, May 24, 2013

Technical Difficulties

I have been experimenting with some different formats for my blog and as a result, I am experiencing technical difficulties. I should know better.


I am not a member of the device generation, you know, children like Weston who were born with opposing game controller thumbs.

No, I, my friends am a technology moron.

But I am trying.

I am having trouble allowing and showing comments. So, it you are one of our unfortunate followers who left a comment that was lost in my blogger melee, please forgive me!

I am trying to rectify the situation and hope to have comments up and running again soon.

Hang in there dear readers!